Skill Hands Corner
Terms & Conditions For Skill Hands
* All information provided by the applicant during registration is deemed to be true and correct. The candidate is solely responsible for all information or entry done and he/she should satisfy himself/herself regarding the correctness of the data. Any false or wrong information given may attract action as per law.
* Any denial of service to the citizen without valid reasons by the registered applicant will be treated as a breach of contract and his/her registration is liable to be cancelled.
* The registered applicant will not send any other person(s) in his/her behalf to attend to a service agreed upon with the citizen. Any such violation will be treated as impersonation and breach of contract and is likely to be punished as per law.
* Any adverse feedback from the citizen on the services availed from a particular skill hand will be taken seriously by the concerned authority and if the remarks is found to be true, the registration of such candidate will be cancelled without notice.
* The information should be updated by the applicant from time to time especially with regard to any change in address, telephone/mobile number and any addition/upgrade of his/her skill.
* Any fraudulent or dishonest use of the service will attract punishment under relevant section of the Information Technology Act 2008.